Some of the ways we reach out to the community:
- We gather food items monthly for the food pantry at the Seneca County House of Concern.
- Summer Backpack program – delivery of meals for school children in August each year
- Donating to the free Community Thanksgiving Dinner which serves 1000 people.
- We host the Neighbors’ Dinner Out program that provides a warm meal on the last Sunda of the month, January through October.
- The Seneca County Christmas Project for children – we collect bags of gifts including toys and clothing for twelve or more families.
- Our building is used by three Alcoholic Anonymous groups.
- We stage periodic drives to collect items/cash for a variety of community groups including dog rescue and domestic violence shelters.
- We offer generous hospitality to over 2,000 people who attended fifteen programs held in the church during the It’s a Wonderful Life Festival the first weekend of December.